I swear to God, Robert Downey Jr has never looked better than he does in The Judge trailers. So hot.
I was tagged by inmiddlearth (thank you, sweetie!)
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media, player etc. Write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 20 people. One rule: no skipping.
- Timber-Pitbull featuring Ke$ha
- Could Have Been You-Joss Stone
- Waking Life-Schuyler Fisk
- Crazy-Juliet Simms
- We Own It-2 Chainz
- Another One Bites the Dust-Queen
- Stuck Like Glue-Sugarland
- Love Don’t Die-The Fray
- Bridge Over Troubled Water-Jon Bon Jovi
- Misty Mountains Cold-from The Hobbit
- Hallelujah-Jon Bon Jovi
- Numb-Linkin Park
- Everybody Talks-Neon Trees
- A Man Like Me-Robert Downey Jr
- Two Black Cadillacs-Carrie Underwood
- Tik Tok-Ke$ha
- Friday I’m In Love-The Cure
- Die Young-Ke$ha
- Already Gone-Kelly Clarkson
Tagging: bluepixystyx dutchessomalley ellenworkhardbekind fireandicewillsuffice gorgeousanon hiddlestonandtom jenfalls23 kaptainkatpiss lokiarmygeneral m3at-dagg3r neverleavingmyroom quoting-shakespeare-to-ducks stephismail tennisandshakespeare undertheinfluenceofawolnation startraveller776 letmeseebeneathyourbeautifulll sojustfollowmylead jetstream22 ellbello
So I was tagged by tennisandshakespeare who I don’t know very well but she seems like a lovely person. So here we go.
Rules: 1. Always post the rules. 2. Answer the questions the people who tagged you asked. 3. Tag 11 people and link them in the post.
1. What do you do when you’re sad or upset?- I have a tendency to do something self-destructive, like not eat for an entire day or not get out of bed. Or worse. But I try to not do that anymore, so sometimes I have been known to lay on the living room floor and listen to Bon Jovi really loud.
2. If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?- Ice cream.
3. If you had to sum up your life’s philosophy in a sentence, what would it be?- Ooh, that’s a tough one. I guess the biggest thing is just to be nice to everyone, even the people you don’t like. I try to do that as best I can.
4. If you died right now, would you be happy with what you’ve done with your life?- No.
5. Cats or dogs?- CATS.
6. Messy or organized?- Well, I’m organized in theory (and in some things, like books or cds, a little OCD), but not so much in practice. I’d like to be, but haven’t quite gotten there yet.
7. Which country are you from?- US
8. If you could kill someone without physical, moral, or psychological damage to yourself and the people around you, would you do it?- Nope.
9. What’s something in your life that keeps you going?- My kids.
10. Favorite book and why?- I love classics, and there are like a handful that I think are the best books I’ve ever read. But my favorite would have to be a tie between Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery and Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier. I don’t know if I can explain why, they’re both books I read very young and I have read very many times. They stay with me. Rebecca is very beautifully and hauntingly written and Anne is probably my favorite fictional character of all time.
11. Favorite movie and why?- This one is hard too, there are so many movies I love! I always say It’s A Wonderful Life is my favorite overall. I just love the message, that even if you feel like nothing, you have touched more lives than you know. Everyone is someone special.
I suck at coming up with questions and it’s late, so please just answer the same ones I did. Tagging: neverleavingmyroom dutchessomalley littleeyesomething bhajen hiddlestonandtom dinosaursareradd disgruntledwriter pedeka sweatshirtspice cookiemonsterhiddlesleto inmiddlearth
The Evolution Of: Tom Hiddleston
Something happened in 2009….he’s just some cute guy with floofy hair and then boom! Hot as hell life-ruiner in 2010.
Seriously! I’m thinking he hit a second puberty at that time.
Either that or he made a deal with the devil